Thursday 29 October 2015

Missing babywearing


Sitting here today looking at old baby photos of the kids and I would like to share some old Babywearing pictures with you all. I miss wearing my youngest, Babywearing made life so much easier, from shopping with a toddler, cooking dinner to soothing my upset baby. I hope you like the pictures and if you are new to Babywearing please comment and hopefully I can point you in the right direction.

Always important to follow the T.I.C.K.S. guidelines for Babywearing safety. I started back wearing when my little one was 4mths but I felt confident and had been taught by the local Babywearing community.  
 
 
My daughter first time in a back carry! I will always remember this day, I was at a local Babywearing meet and had so much helpful advice and support.
 
 
Miss this wrap so much. My favourite brand of woven wraps was Kokadi, the ones I owned were all 100% cotton but were always very supportive for baby and toddler.

 
Out shopping x


 
Catching some sun

 
Natibaby wovens are very affordable and will last from baby to toddler



 
Kokadi LOVE


 
FHI

 
So much awesomeness in one picture!



 
My middle child loved to wear her teddy when out and about while I wore her sister. Ergo and Ergo doll carrier

 
This wrap will always have a special place in my heart! After months of searching I found Ela in Germany. But yes I had her cut LOL
 
 
 
She turned out great. I wonder who owns her now?

 
Obi! My Babywearing days finished just before the Tula craze hit, back in the day Obi was on top :p


 


 
Yes clearly had a thing for Wonderland wovens

 
This was my first hand-woven made by Turkish Towel, it felt like silk and wrap like a dream.


 
Omg mind blank I can't remember this carriers name! But I do remember it being the most comfortable carrier I had ever used.

 
I have lots and lots more picture and many more wraps I could show but I think I will leave it at here. 
Do you babywear, what is your favourite carrier? 

No comments:

Post a Comment