Monday 19 October 2015

Monday Blues


I really do dislike Mondays!
 
Today I have no motivation, back to school, make lunches, take son to school, entertain a toddler and pre-schooler with minimal sleep. I guess that is my own fault, I have just discovered Gossip Girl LMAO, yes I know a few years too late.
 
So after having a Gossip girl first season marthon thinking I was only going to watch one episode the next thing I know its 1.30am in the morning. The problem is I have a complete electronic ban in my bedroom which has been working well and I have been sleeping great. I broke this rule lastnight by putting the spare TV in my room to relax while watching Gossip Girl. I kind of kept to my rule, no clock, no ipad, no laptop ect. And this is why I had no idea of the time till I went down stairs to grab a drink.
 
Good news is the TV is out of my bedroom and I'm back to my bedroom electronic ban, the bad news is I think I love Gossip Girl! So those who know who Gossip Girl is shhhhh! hehe
 
So who else has a electronc ban in the bedroom? 
 
Happy Monday compers- I will try and make mine better, now where is that coffee, time to hunt us down some great Australian competitions.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment