Monday 19 October 2015

My first ever blog post!

 
My first ever blog post! How exciting :) I will make this a short but I think this is the perfect time to introduce myself and explain what Mumma Loves Comps is all about.
 
Firstly about me- My name is Sarah, I have three beautiful children, we are located in Australia and are enjoying this ride called life. I enjoy entering competitions, trying out new products and reading-writing reviews.I personally only enter competitions that I know I will use and love.
 
Mumma Loves Comps is a page that shares the latest Australian competitions, samples and freebies. I started the page after getting frustrated after entering a competition which was held by someone that sold my information to marketers and I was receiving every day phone calls for months! So to save the hassle for others I am dedicated to finding the best and latest competitions that are legit, won't sell your information and only contact you if you win.

As they say "you got to be in it, to win it", stay tuned by liking our Facebook page.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment