Wednesday 28 October 2015

Mumma is a winner


Since starting Mumma Loves Comps Facebook page, website and blog I have came across so many great competitions that I've been able to share with my Facebook likers, Google plus and twitter followers, but what I like the most is finding amazing Australian business and blogs.



I love when I check my emails and read "Congratulations", my heart gets a little flutter and a smile comes across my face. This is what happened yesterday, an Australian Facebook page and website that I absolutely adore called Let's Go Mum had a competition to Win 1 of 4 Bratz dolls. My daughter Charlotte loves Bratz so I did the quick Gleam competition and crossed my fingers and toes.




Mumma is a winner!
And I was 1 of 4 who won! As they say you have to be in it to win it. Can't wait for the "Hello my name is" Bratz doll arrives and I get to see my daughters eyes light up.

 
So this blog post is a huge shout to say thankyou Let's Go Mum, who does a great job at product & travel reviews for us Australian mum and dads, oh and competitions :) I love competitions that have a reason, I prefer competitions that have a review so I can read and see what the product is about- you can read Let's Go Mum's  review for "Hello my name is" Bratz doll HERE.

As a parent I want to read real reviews, I want to find a connection with what I'm reading, I want to discover what's hot and what's not from real Australian parents. This is what Let's Go Mum brings to us and I know you will love Let's Go Mum just as much I do.

Thankyou again Let's Go Mum xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely post - love your Blog too - I know what I'll be reading through tonight....! I hope your daughter loves her Bratz doll - I know my girls adore them!

    ReplyDelete